Poem: "Yours truly, camera"


Camera -capturing memories, frozen in time. It makes an event more memorable than ever.


See the beauty of the images using a camera.



 

---------------------------------------------------

"Yours truly, Camera"
By: Sulayman, Mohammad Khalil G.

 
I can't remember yesterday,
I can't redo it today,

I don't recall my own age,
I don't see a big change.

I kept thinking of the past
And realized time does moves fast.

Memories trapped in a glass
Like a reflection from that past.

I have captured many moments
And you placed it in portraits.

I'll forever be your time machine,
I run on batteries and not gasoline.

------------------------------------------------------------

Any reactions? Comment below.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time

Translate

Popular Posts

Labels

Visitors from Nations

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews