My Ideal World


            What comes into your mind when you hear the word “Ideal World?” It comes with different perspectives depending on a person. So give me the opportunity to tell you mine.

            We have different dreams, imaginations and ideas in this world. I would say that I am one of the dreamers when it comes to it. I dream of a world where everyone can coexist with one another, where all of us are happy, and where people truly love one another.


            If I were you, you should think and understand what you imagine clearly. With that, you will see the wonderful world coming true from your minds. Always remember that God gives us the gift to think of what could be best. So, we must learn to use it to create our ideal worlds.




-.-
Photo: Our Ideal World. Retrieved from a third-party site.

Note: We have our own respective real worlds according on the way we see it. Like, living in the forest may seem not applicable to you but it suits me more. Or having more money is good for you but it is bad for me.




ANY REACTIONS? WRITE A COMMENT BELOW...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time

Translate

Popular Posts

Labels

Visitors from Nations

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews