Poem: "Sleep"



Sleep replenishes our energy, a part of the routine cycle to live. Also, it helps us to improve daily life activities and to enhance our mind by restoring it while at rest.


And it is the Piece of the day.








-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep
By: Patricia Faith Dela Cruz



Sleep I haven’t got,
that I need a lot.
I find it hard to sleep at day or night,
Especially when the light is too damn bright.


It isn’t that easy,
maybe because I’m just too busy.
But when I find a time, I feel surprise,
and I just take the time to close my eyes.


I’m in a state of tranquility,
not bothered by the reality.
Everything seems so ideal,
until I wake up and see all for real.


Everybody needs sleep,
And not one that's just brief.
It has to be at least 8hrs a day,
Or else things may not go your way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any reactions? Write a comment below...





2015 - The Pitzviews
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time

Translate

Popular Posts

Labels

Visitors from Nations

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews