Poem: "The One"


Bags are useful to us. Indeed, almost everyday, we are keeping our bags for carrying things - things in which are important to us. [How does this one connected to the title? Well, it's up to you to find out.]









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"The One"
By Hussin, Hji. Abdulwahab M.


My bag, my bestfriend
You with me like shadow
Comes without a word
Hanging on my back
Bearing burden inside.

Wherever I go
Behind me
What I put into it
Never got angry.


Carried out past of me
Dug up memories of me
Never told secrets of me
It is a witness of me.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blogpost notes: Bag is indeed your bestfriend. So the next time you receive a bag as a gift, say thank you. It is in fact the most important thing a person possess...

- - - - - - - - - -
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time

Translate

Popular Posts

Labels

Visitors from Nations

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews