Poem: "Ballpoint Pen"



This is a nice poem about ballpoint pens. Click "read more" to see in what way the author write about the humanistic perspective on ballpoint pens...


COMING SOON!!! REVISIONS ON THE PITZVIEWS WEBPAGE FORMAT. EXPECT CHANGES WITHIN DAYS STARTING FEBRUARY 1, 2015...









-------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ball Point Pen"
by Niza F. Usman


I am a naughty fellow,
and my name is cello..

I write for people everything,
and I don't ask them anything.

They never say I'm a hero,
just because I wrote a zero!

My color is blue,
and I never got a flu.

I can give you a clue,
only if I am new.

I don't have a single eye,
guess who am i?

I am not used by a hen,
I am a ball point pen!!




-------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a comment below to share your reactions!!! 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time

Translate

Popular Posts

Labels

Visitors from Nations

Flag Counter

Total Pageviews